Will you take the Challenge?
Spin your way slim in just 21 days
Here at Hoola Nation we are offering a ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’, which is a three week specialist detox, diet and exercise plan designed to help you lose weight and shape-up fast!
The challenge has been tried and tested by a number of hoola novices and yo-yo dieters who all gave it the thumbs up after every one lost weight or shaped their fabulous curves. It has been lovingly crafted by a team of fitness and wellbeing experts, who have created an awesome exercise plan and a healthy diet just for you. After completion, many participants continue with the fitness and exercise routine and use the experience as a platform for a long-term lifestyle change.
What makes the ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’ unique:
- It is a one-of-a-kind proven product!
- You don’t need any hoola hooping experience to join in
- This challenge is challenging but not impossible!
- Any lifestyle, including working full-time, works
- The challenge is an online and email-based service so you complete it from the comfort of your own home
- The challenge includes self-assessment and self-monitoring to help keep you motivated
- It’s a flexible food diet that allows you to build your own meals based on your taste-buds
- The diet plan includes a whole range of fresh produce and tasty bites
- There’s no calorie counting on this challenge, just straightforward portion control!
- A high proportion of participants go from 21 days to a lifetime of healthy change
- It’s possible that you can lose anything up to two stone or between two to four inches off the waist
Each ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’, starts on the first Monday of every calendar month.
All that’s left for you to do is to simply chose which package best suits you and head to the ‘Shop’ pages to sign-up for the challenge today.
As for us, we’ll get straight back in touch and send you everything you need to prepare for the challenge ahead. So what are you waiting for?
With the Challenge, you will receive:
|21 Day Challenge|
|Daily hoola hooping exercises||√|
|Daily diet plan||√|
|Daily motivational emails||√|
Our ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’ experts:
Sasha Kenney – is the founder of Hoola Nation, a wellness coach and a qualified Fitness and Hooping instructor, with a Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition. She is responsible for the concept of this challenge and the development of the hoola hooping workouts.
Claire Darlington – Claire contributes her expertise to the challenge’s overall structure and looks at the balance between exercise and diet, as well as providing some recipes. She has an MSc in Weight Management and a degree in Sport & Exercise Science. Claire is an international presenter, guest speaker and regularly contributes to fitness magazines.
Katie Taylor Edwards – Katie is a self-confessed cooking enthusiast and a real foodie. Everything she knows she’s learnt by trial and error, after spending countless hours in the kitchen at home. Katie has contributed countless delicious recipes to the ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’ diet plan.
NOTE: The ‘21-day Hoola Challenge’ plan is not suitable if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or have recently experienced or are currently experiencing a medical condition. If in doubt, always consult your GP for advice on the suitability of the challenge to you. The dietary plan is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
If you have any questions, please contact Sasha Kenney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the challenge!
Sasha and the team at Hoola Nation